Guide to Business Insurance (Series) – Fleet Insurance
Posted on 16th May 2018
As a business owner, it is sometimes difficult to know what insurance you need and whether it’s even relevant to your business, so we’ve put together a series of guides to help you.
Of course don’t forget, we’re just at the end of the phone should you need it. We are an Insurance Broker with over 25 years of experience dealing with business insurance, combine this with our free, no obligation advice and quotes and we think we make a great choice for your insurance – though don’t just take our word for it.
Just click on the name of each insurance product to find out more information.
1. Employers Liability (Required by law) – This is the only business insurance product that is required by law. As the name suggests, the policy can pay compensation costs and legal fees if an employee or ex-employee sues for illness or injury caused by their work.
2. Public Liability (Optional) – This covers the cost of legal action and compensation claims made against your business from third parties.
3. Office Insurance (Optional) – Cover for office contents, the building or business interruption that leads to loss of income and equipment breakdown.
4. Professional Indemnity or “PI” (Optional dependent on the industry) – This policy offers legal cover for those who are providing advice, services or designs to clients.
5. Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance (Optional) – D&O insurance covers your legal liability as a director or officers of a business, as well as your legal costs and expenses.
6. Fleet Insurance (Optional) – The easiest way to insure a fleet of vehicles.
Whilst there is only one insurance product required by law, it’s important to remember that some industry regulating bodies may require specific insurance products.
We are here to help – just give us a call for free, no obligation quotes and advice.